If you’ve already tried but failed, you shouldn’t give up! Using a face mask does a world of good if it’s applied correctly and in the right proportion. Unlike everything else, there’s no harm in pampering yourself. The only ‘bad’ thing that can happen is wasting away your eggs or fruits. That’s it.
If you want to take part in the ‘au courant’ trend, you need to learn how to do it properly. Using masks such as blackhead removal mask will leave your skin looking radiant, hydrated, and glowing. Your skin has nothing else but to benefit from their properties. As well as, destressing at home has never hurt anyone. But first, you need to learn how to apply it properly. Thus, you need to follow the following steps accordingly:
Before you get all excited and apply it everywhere, you need to thoroughly clean your face. You need to have an efficient cleanser that will remove impurities and excess oil. Thus, your face will be deeply cleansed and ready. With the cleanser, you need to:
- Step 1 – Work up a proportional lather
- Step 2 – Gently massage the lather into the skin in circular motion
- Step 3 – Work your way from the bottom towards the top, and from the center outwards
- Step 4 – Rinse with lukewarm water, not hot
All that you will have to do is to dip your fingertips into the mask container and taking about a quarter-sized amount. Then, you should do the following:
- Start by evenly spreading it across the face, from the middle towards the edge
- Begin at your upper neck and gently work your way up
- Avoid the delicate lip and eye area
- In case you do get it in your eye, rinse thoroughly with cold water
While the mask is sitting on your skin, you should wait around 15 minutes. In this time you can do whatever you wish. However, it’s very important that in case your face starts itching, you need to rinse it off as soon as possible. The sooner you get it off your face the better. On the other hand, if there’s no sensation, you should wait the recommended time period so the skin absorbs the good stuff.
When it comes to rinsing, you should use lukewarm water. Do not use hot water. You should gently splash your skin with a little water and continue to rinse until the entire mask has been removed. Keep away from the eyes and lip as much as you can.
How To Deal With Blackheads
The very first thing that you need to understand is the fact that you are not in this alone. The majority of people suffer from these and it’s understandable how annoying they can be. In order to know how to deal with them, you first need to understand what they are. Here are some facts:
- Blackheads are made from oxidized melanin and not trapped dirt
- Squeezing and constantly attacking them can make them worse
- Avoid oil-based skin care products, humid environments, tight clothes, and skin products that contain alcohol
- They are most likely to appear when hormones lead to an increased production of sebum
What To Use
Fortunately, there are many things currently on the market that will make it easier for you to handle them. The first thing that you should think about is a physical exfoliator that will remove the upper layer of the dead skin cells. Thus, everything will be removed. Then, you should think about using a safe chemical to dissolve the upper layer of the dead skin cells. Try glycolic acid, salicylic acid, or chemical peels. If you don’t want to put your skin under so much pressure, a very good idea is a blackhead removal mask. They are very easy to make and very cheap to purchase.